5.8.08

Tlusty has a penis (and he would like you to look at it).



I know this story is kinda old now, but I didn't have a blog then, and I wanted to refresh the memories of those who may have forgotten (or wanted to).

Click here for the Penis. (I never thought I would be typing that in a hockey blog).

I wonder if the NHL now has to have an orientation with all the rookies to remind them that taking pictures of themselves with their tongues in other guys mouths, or cell pics of the old hog are frowned upon. It make you think how many of our childhood heroes were doing shit like this before the internet showed up. Was Randy Cunneyworth a sex fiend? Was Haken Loob just a nickname?

Also, in a semi-related note, There is an artist by the name of Kurt Kauper that paints his boyhood hockey heroes in the nude. Check 'em out here. There is a whole gallery. I like the Derek Sanderson the best.

3 comments:

Spec7ral said...

OMFG I am crying. I am fucking crying. What a disgusting penis. That is just gold. "Orientation".. oh man.. too good.

Anonymous said...

sac longchamp pliage Once dry, test the surface with adhesive tape to make sure no residue of dust has been left on the surface. ghd hair straighteners

Anonymous said...

helpful information In 2003 nearly 1,400 children ended up in emergency rooms because of antifreeze poisoning, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
First of all, there is the idea of encountering hazardous situations: from illnesses, accidents or even some unexpected events.