29.11.08

Tony Gallagher is a fucking nonce and a ponce.

Ok, so most of you don't have to put up with Tony "Shitbag" (my new pet name for him) Gallagher's drivel. He is a hockey writer (if you can call his drivel writing) for the Vancouver Province (which shouldn't really be considered a newspaper, so maybe it shouldn't matter that he can't write). I have scarcely read the newspaper since I bought a computer 8 years ago, but sometimes (like breakfast with my slut) I pick one up and have a gander.


How the fuck does this guy get paid? I guess it helps that Vancouver only has one professional sports team due to the fact that Stu Jackson has the brain of an eagle fetus. That leads to 5 or 6 pages of stories about the Canucks in the province the day after every game. About 2 or 3 every other day, offseason included. I guess that is pretty great, if you are into finding out which way Demitra's cock was hanging when he tipped his last goal in, or if you like finding out what colour bra Ryan Walter is planning on wearing for the next game.

Anyways, this Gallagher Shitbag can't come up with a cohesive thought, hold it, or put it to paper to save his ugly fucking face. His writing style is so long winded and self-gloryfying I felt like I was listening to an Obama speech about hockey (that was Palin's gig muhfucka!) when I rad his column the other day. So ya, FUCK TONY GALLAGHER AND THE FUCKING SKATES HE RODE IN ON...bitch.

Hopefully, someday, he gets the same treatment as this Gallagher. Maybe it will knock some sense into him...




Side note: I love how the Oasis guy waits for the posse to subdue the guy before he starts acting the role. Fucking wank.

No comments: