1.11.08

Arch your backs, my dear ladies of St. Louis

Janne Pesonen, LWPittsburgh Penguins 2008/11/01: The Pittsburgh Penguins have recalled Finnish winger Janne Pesonen from the AHL's Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. To make room for Pesonen on injured reserve, the Penguins have placed Pascal Dupuis (undisclosed) on injured reserve. Also, Pesonen will replace Ruslan Fedotenko (undisclosed) in the Pens lineup on Saturday at St. Louis. (Source theforecaster.com)

This creep is going to do big things tonight!



If this video has been posted already, I do NOT apologize. I am going to play this song @ my wedding, barmitzvah and funeral.

And now, a picture of a Finnish reporter invading Janne's personal space.



I may have to pay my local cable provider to have a peek at this game.

1 comment:

The Terminal City Boats said...

HockeyDump may become the Official Janne Pesonen Fan Site thanks to Spec7ral.