9.11.08

Closeted-gay-deadbeat-dads rejoice!

Glen Anderson will be inducted into the hall of fame. This is a great time for all the deadbeat dads of the world who have foregone making their child-support payments, especially those with two homes in the Carribean islands who spend their spare time golfing.


That is a picture of Glenn spending time with someone else's child.
Notice the white pants?


We here @ HockeyDump, are still working feverishly to try and substantiate the following rumour: When Wayne Gretzky uttered the famous words "I promised Mess I wouldn't do this" @ his press conference to announce his trade from the Oilers, he was referring to "outing" the passionate love-affair between Mark and Glenn.



That conjures such a disgusting visual image that I vomited slightly.

In other news that doesn't involve hockey players fucking each other, but does involve Andersons from British Columbia, Pamela Anderson has huge fucking tits.


2 comments:

The Terminal City Boats said...

That post reminds me of an old post I wrote for a diffrent blog a few years ago. I think I should repost it here.

Spec7ral said...

6. Lots of plagiarism.

Just following the rules, SIR!