29.11.08

The slowest three minutes in hockey Part IV



Things I learned tonight from Dunce Cherry:

1) Mike Grier has eyes in the back of his head.

2) 3 seconds in a slow motion replay are equivalent to 3 seconds real time in a game situation.

3) Dunce is a mind reader.

4) Joe Thornton is the best player in the game because a Frenchman scored on a wrap around.

5) Evgeni Malkin is a selfish bastard (and not the best player in the game) because he scored instead of passing on an empty net, with 7 seconds left in a game (for a hat trick that he didn't celebrate...).

6) Brian Burke is going to turn the leafs around by adding a bunch of tough guys.

7) Dale Tallon is a cool guy, due to something that has to do with 19 Canadians and 1 European.

8) The leafs fucking blow almost as hard as Cherry does. (I actually worked this one out on my own)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts make me cry.

Davey Williams said...

I have to say that HockeyDump is probably the only hockey blog with that pic on it. I wonder why?

Spec7ral said...

Because I fuck she-males.