The slowest three minutes in hockey Part IV
Things I learned tonight from Dunce Cherry:
1) Mike Grier has eyes in the back of his head.
2) 3 seconds in a slow motion replay are equivalent to 3 seconds real time in a game situation.
3) Dunce is a mind reader.
4) Joe Thornton is the best player in the game because a Frenchman scored on a wrap around.
5) Evgeni Malkin is a selfish bastard (and not the best player in the game) because he scored instead of passing on an empty net, with 7 seconds left in a game (for a hat trick that he didn't celebrate...).
6) Brian Burke is going to turn the leafs around by adding a bunch of tough guys.
7) Dale Tallon is a cool guy, due to something that has to do with 19 Canadians and 1 European.
8) The leafs fucking blow almost as hard as Cherry does. (I actually worked this one out on my own)