9.11.08

The new guy.



So I haven't been posting as much as I would have liked to in the last week, but our new friend Spec7ral has been more than making my lack of time with a wide array of borderline inappropriate posts. Now we just need Jason to jump in and give us a post on how 9/11 never happened and we will be all but complete.

Speaking of Spec7ral, I never really had a chance to introduce him as a new writer, and now I'm glad I didn't. His posts speak for themselves. He has a good blend of sarcasm and veiled hatred for the human race that was ever so lacking on hockey blogs. His anger is sure to help attract that crucial male 18-34 market that is the driving force behind mental retardation.

So, here is a photo of the halloween costume of the year. It just further digs HockeyDump into the same old glorious hole it has found itself in many times before. I mean, is it our faults that the Malarchuk incident is tremendously fascinating? Huh? Can't hear ya. That's what I thought.

2 comments:

Spec7ral said...

Does that make me a poster boy for mental retardation? Or just a spokesperson?

Anonymous said...

Willing participant.