25.7.08

New Jersey Devils to Move to Las Vegas by start of 2008 Season.



So it's no secret that mid summer has got to be the worst time of year to blog about hockey. Everyone is out and about swimming and laughing shoving it my face. I for one try to fill the time by posting pics of retired players teenage daughters, and pocking fun at people's religious beliefs. But it appears some of the other blogs have decided to run HARD with the Sergei Brylin story.

Is it just me, or is Sergei Brylin fucking boring? Who gives a shit about a guy that had 16 points last year? And yes I know, he was on the same team for his entire 14 year career, but so was some other douche, I'm sure, but you don't see us talking about him, do you?

Anyways, here is a link to the Sergei Brylin website. I highly recommend you visit it soon, as it hasn't been updated in 5 years.

Brylin-Mania: http://216.247.124.245/index.html

Oh ya, the Vegas thing,...ya...I made that up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.