2.2.09

Mason & Kessel sitting in a tree....



Whats with the mono outbreak in the NHL lately? First Phil, now Steve? Am I expected to post about this and not insinuate that the two of them have been swapping spit out back of the school yard? Because I can't, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Also, you may have noticed that Spec7ral missed his Cherry post on Saturday. The reason for that is, he was busy fucking his liver in the ass this weekend, and that takes precedence over you and your bloggy needs any day of the week.

Also, Hartsburg is tool and deserved to be fired. Or maybe not. I don't care. I think that post should be done by our Ottawa resident Jason Towers. Or maybe not. I don't care.

Also, the pic up top is of Boston's own, Blake Wheeler. He has nothing to do with this post, but I just like the pic.

1 comment:

Billy B said...

Thank you foor this