2.2.09

Hungover Fun

Sergei Gayduchenko That's actually his name. I read it a few times, but I don't see how I can pronounce it without saying the words "Gay" and "Douche" one after another. The stupid website wouldn't let me steal the picture, but I did find these beauties while I was looking for a replacement(which I never found):


Shirtless towel-clad Ovechkin with wood is always a good deal


Radulov doing exercises with friends on what appears to be tar paper. The beach ball would seem to indicate that this is what passes for a "beach" in the "motherland". Peachy.

Side Note: I don't give a fuck if it's a camp in St. Petersburg. I said it was Russia and you'll follow my orders.

1 comment:

The Terminal City Boats said...

Sergei Gayduchenko? Wasn't he the guy the Panthers passed up on Igor Lezensquirt to get in the 2nd?