16.3.09

This sucks a fat dick.



Just curious, but who exactly is the target market for those local radio parody sports songs that come out around this time every year? Seriously. Does anyone out there actually find them funny or even remotely entertaining? Because, they make me want to shove piano wire up my pee hole.

That being said, it appears the city of Calgary has decided to embrace this masterpiece above as their own, and let me tell you, Ho-Ly-Shit. Let's just say you did decide to go ahead and produce a shitty spoof song about your favorite hockey team. Why the fuck would you pick a Lady Ga-Ga song? The chick looks like a Toucan raped Judith Light, and shit out an albino.

Anyways, my dinner is done, so I'm going to stop typing now. Tuna Surprise! Whats the surprise? My wife can't cook.

1 comment:

Spec7ral said...

I imagine the people in this song giving each other back rubs while they recorded it.