2.12.08

Sean Avery didn't say anything that isn't 100% true.



"I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about. Enjoy the game tonight."



By now you have all heard what Sean said, and have probably already made up your mind on what side of the fence you fall, so I'm not going to to preach to you one way or another, I'm just going to say that there are a lot of whiney bitches out there in the blogosphere, and most to all of you need to have your diapers changed.

Fuck you,

-Davey

PS - Avery is one of only a small handfull of hockey players that aren't boring as shit.

PPS - Bettman can't market hockey.

PPPS - Sean Avery didn't say anything that isn't 100% true.

PPPPS - I guess I am going to preach a little.

PPPPPS - But still, fuck you.

1 comment:

Spec7ral said...

Avery is a dream come true. And how the fuck can you suspend someone for that anyways? In a league where fighting in encouraged, coaches threaten reporters with physical violence... all the dude said was that someone else is bangin' his old piece of tail. I, for one, am making sure I have Tuesday February 3rd booked off, as I am imagining Phanouf didn't hear these comments until after the game, since there were no fighting majors. LONG LIVE KING AVERY!!!