1.1.09

Winter Classic Live Blog!



Actually, there will be no Live Blog here. Why, you ask? Well, I basically felt the need to at least pretend we gave a shit, since every other Hockey Blog on the fucking planet is "Live Blogging" this event. The thing with Live Blogging is, it's fucking stupid. You see, I don't need a live blog on something that is ON FUCKING TELEVISION LIVE. I'm not a special needs child. I can watch what is on my TV and make up my own fucking mind on what is going on without some compu-douche updating me on what he thinks on the vintage sweaters or ice conditions every 2 minutes. "Bobby Hull's earmuffs are weird",..."Nice goal, I like goals,",...."I'm wacking my bag to the sound of my own keyboard clicks". And the worst Live Bloggers for the Winter Classic, are the fucktards that made the trip to do it in person. Way to ruin what could be an amazing experience, bring your computer. What a bunch of cocksmells. And yes, cocksmell is one word. I looked it up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people lik to use the world wide web to expand their scope on their hockey views.

Anonymous said...

Some people lik to use the world wide web to expand their scope on their hockey views.

Davey Williams said...

Please don't ever visit this blog again. Your shittyness is making people feel uneasy.

Spec7ral said...

I kinda lik him.

Davey Williams said...

RinkRat666. Thats all I have to say.