7.5.09

Hyped up hockey news.



Welcome back to the hockey blog that takes convention and fucks it in the ass (Read: Infrequent posts that may or may not not have anything to do with hockey).

So here we sit half way through the 2nd Round of the old playoffs, and I really have nothing interesting to say. I guess I could go off on some borderline interesting topics and create my own hyped up hockey news like some of the other blogs do (fake coughs "Hockeybuzz"), but I really don't have the time or energy. I have been using most of my recent time BBQing in the backyard, and drinking beer at Mr. Towers abode. I find watching hockey at his place is 85% less my home, which may or may not contain a wife and kid. Either way, I'm still typing this, and you have already skipped this shit and jerked your eyes down to all the colorful pictures. And speaking of those pictures, they have nothing to do with anything. I just thought I would clear my pic folder out. So sit back, relax, and let HockeyDump do the thinking for you. Amen.




































No comments: